Sunday, March 29, 2009

Spring Sesh part 1.

You say I'm your Simon & Garfunkel,
I found Bob Dylan and the blues in you.
Walking down the street
your harmonica wailing,
guitar strumming.
I smoke a cigarette trippin' on my thoughts
& your music accompanies my rhythym and blues.

I knew the blues in other things before I met you.
You showed me another level of love.
Shots of tequila in your kitchen,
our words roll off the tongue.
My dreamboat singing 'Earth Angel'

Driving down your streets &
our -- or atleast my heart insindiary and all that jazz...

When the doors were closed and all the world was asleep
you rocked my world.
All the shagging and endless melodies,
tossing and turning tangled in eachothers dreams.

With you Orion shined bright inside of me.
The album is on repeat,
dancing here in the garage.
The beat banging madly through my body.
Were classic rock, me in my sundress and glow.
You linger there as you spiral into the sky.

No comments: