Saturday, August 16, 2008

Love Song #3

Babe I know,
but I've got no clue.
Life dealt you cold,
leavin' you blue.
Soundin' old,
baby I'll be here with you.

Loved the nights
under your spell
baby, you've got rights
so please do tell.

Windows are open,
it's hot as hell.
Let your words
wrap around in your hair.

Weave them through,
leave it to me
I'll do you right,
as good as I can be.

My words to you,
they linger in the air.
Will they reach you someday?
Honey, I don't know.
Send you a letter
to show you love,
I'll be there.

Spending our nights
at the park
Day after day
it's getting dark.
Play your song,
play it all night long.

Reveal your thoughts,
baby tell 'em to me.

Love the way you speak,
love your smile,
love the way you make me weak,
and I love your style.
But I don't love the way
you're leavin' me here in the dark.

No comments: